Year of creation: 2015
Status: CTI (Centre Technique Industriel)
Workforce: 140 (including 12 on the Biopôle)
% of the turnover dedicated to R&D: >50
2 rue Michel Renaud
IPC INNOVATION PLASTURGIE COMPOSITES
ICP is an Industrial Technical Centre whose expertise is dedicated to innovation in plastics and composites in France.
- design and simulation (parts and processes),
- processes expertise: Injection, stamping, overmolding,
- tools design and thermal optimization,
- composites and smart hybrid materials,
- polymers and composites characterization,
- expert of the product-packaging combination in all its dimensions: Food and environmental safety, Stability of packaged products, Service with use and sensoriality.